If you enjoy these recipes & videos and would like to see more, you can tip me here! Appreciate your support, kape-tids!
When sweet tea meets coffee. Bringing some of these TN vibes to y’all with this @seesawcoffee coffee with berry notes, shaken with sweet tea, sweetened with a little bit of honey, and paired with some Jack Daniel’s chocolate.
Honey Coffee Sweet Tea Recipe:
- Single sachet of Kenya Coffee from Seesaw
- 100 mL of 199 F/93 C water
- 6 oz of sweet tea
- Some honey
- Jack Daniel’s chocolate
- Heat water and then pour over sachet
- After coffee is finished dripping, pour in a shaking vessel with ice and shake until cold
- Pour sweet tea in a glass with ice, and then pour shaken ice coffee over the sweet tea
- Mix in some honey
- Garnish with a Jack Daniel’s chocolate
With coffee and cheer,
JQ, The Coffee Effect