Hopping on this delicious brown sugar milk tea trend – with coffee! Just need some cold brew with @seesawcoffee , homemade brown sugar syrup, and almond milk!
If you enjoy these recipes & videos and would like to see more, you can tip me here! Appreciate your support, kape-tids!
Brown Sugar Milk Coffee Recipe
- 20 g of coffee, coarse ground
- 295 mL of room temperature water
- ~1 oz of homemade brown sugar syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- ~2 oz of almond milk
- brown sugar and graham cookie crumbs
- Make cold brew the night before with coarse ground coffee and room temperature water
- After 18 – 22 hours, press and pour
- Make brown sugar syrup – brown sugar simmered with water for about 5 minutes
- Pour cold brew, almond milk, and syrup together and shake until cold.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cookie crumbs on top
With coffee and cheer,
JQ, The Coffee Effect