Orange + Coffee in Big Orange Country in Knoxville, TN!
Warmer weather is coming, and so excited to bring these refreshing sparklers and spritzes and citrus drinks back! @madcapcoffee white tea and citrus noted Nano Challa coffee was perfect with this – you can adjust the freshly squeezed orange juice accordingly, and if you like it sweeter, don’t be afraid to add demerara syrup! ✨
If you enjoy these recipes & videos and would like to see more, you can tip me here! Appreciate your support, kape-tids!
Orange Coffee Soda Recipe
- 14 g of coffee, med fine ground
- 125 mL of 199F/93C water
- ~1-2 oz of freshly squeezed, finely strained orange juice
- Orange slices
- ~1-2 oz of club soda
- Optional: Sweetener
- Slice orange in half, then
- Juice one half, finely straining the pulp out
- Slicing the other half into thin slices and then placing three into a rocks glass. Fill with ice.
- Brew coffee
- Ground 14g of coffee medium fine & heat water to 199 F/93 C
- Pour grounds into inverted Aeropress, then pour 50 mL of water.
- After 30 seconds, pour 125 mL, then stir 3 times.
- After 1 minute, stir 3 times and press for about 20 seconds.
- Pour orange juice, coffee, and ice into shaking vessel. Add sweetener, if desired. Shake until cool.
- Pour into glass with orange slices
With coffee and cheer,
JQ, The Coffee Effect